If your EAGLE PEAK purchase has a manufacturing defect(s) in the materials and/or workmanship please visit our warranty page.
For warranties or returns, please do NOT ship your purchase back to the manufacturer without contacting EAGLE PEAK consumer support first at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consumer support will determine whether shipping the product back is required or not.
The EAGLE PEAK Consumer Promise
The EAGLE PEAK Badge of Quality represents our commitment to deliver the most innovative, state-of-the-art products, designed and built to meet and exceed industry standards at the most competitive prices. If you are not completely satisfied with your EAGLE PEAK purchase, we will make it right.
- First, contact EAGLE PEAK consumer support at email@example.com. Please do NOT ship your purchase back to the manufacturer without contacting us first because we'll determine whether shipping the product back is required or not.
- You can return your product for a replacement or refund* within thirty (30) days of your purchase. Gift Cards if offered are non-refundable.
- EAGLE PEAK’s consumer promise does not cover damage caused by improper use, naturally caused accidents, weather-related damage or ordinary normal wear and tear.
Our policy lasts thirty (30) days from the purchase date. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange if more than thirty (30) days have passed since you’ve placed your order. To be eligible for a return with refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received. The return must be shipped in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please email us if you do not have a proof of purchase and we will work to help you. Products not returned in unused condition and not in original packaging will be subject to a handling fee which will be deducted from the refund.
Shipping your Return
After contacting EAGLE PEAK consumer service to confirm your product return, you should mail or ship your product to: Global Shade Corporation, 9808 Firestone Blvd., Downey, CA 90241, United States.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Outbound shipping costs are non-refundable. In cases where prepaid labels are requested, the return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. We strongly recommend using a trackable service for shipping your return on orders with a value of over $39. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return shipments are received by our warehouse team and inspected to verify the condition of the item.
We will process a refund once your item is inspected. This can take 7-10 business days. It may take a few days after the refund is processed to be reflected in your account.
The refund amount is dependent on the condition of the item returned. We assess handling fees and restocking fees based on the following conditions:
- Item is unused and in original packaging: 10% restocking fee
- Item is unused but not in original packaging: 15% handling fee plus 10% restocking fee
- If the item returned is used, missing, damaged, or materially different, then we will assess a handling and restocking fee amount at our discretion.
Refund amounts will be the purchase price minus the applicable handling and restocking fee.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. If a prepaid label is supplied, the total refund amount will be the purchase price minus the cost of return shipping, minus any applicable restocking or handling fee.
Items returned used are ineligible for a refund and may receive website credit solely at the discretion of Eagle Peak.