- Dual Opposite Door Design: The Eagle Peak outdoor tomato hot-house greenhouse is designed with two doors on opposite sides, great for tomatoes, eggplants, fruits and other plants. The roll-up zippered door is perfect for easy access from either side of your plants and allows great ventilation and air flow.
- Quality Material: This cold frame grow house is made of heavy-duty powder coated steel tubes and 140gsm reinforced PE cover. The frame is rust-resistant and built for long-lasting use. The premium UV protective cover helps keep your plants free from rain, frost and pests.
- Wire Mesh and Eyelets Included: The tomato greenhouse comes with 4 wired mesh and 8 built-in metal eyelets: 4 eyelets on top and 2 eyelets on both sides for tomato stakes. The eyelets will help position the support rods vertically and horizontally to support tomato plants.
- Extra Stability: In order to increase the stability of the greenhouse, it comes with 12 ties to keep the cover firmly attached to frame. The included guy ropes and stakes help to anchor the greenhouse to the ground. When assembled the greenhouse measures 39inx32inx59in.
- Eagle Peak Promise: Eagle Peak offers a 1-year limited after sale protection from the original date of purchase. Unlike many other greenhouse manufacturers, Eagle Peak offers this for our frames and covers! If you have any other questions, please contact our professional service team.
Material: Powder-coated Steel Tube + 140gsm PE Cover
Overall Dimensions: 39’’ x 32’’ x 59’’
Package Included: 1 x greenhouse, 4 guy ropes, 4 stakes